Needle Lift Cream Deep Moist
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
WHAT IT IS
A moisture intense face cream with micro-spicules technology.
Contains Approximately 1 Million+ Microscopics Needle
- AG22 Oil – a blend of plant oils which mimics the skin lipid profile of a healthy 22 year old to deeply hydrate, firm and restore the skin.
- Triple Ceramide – a blend of three types of ceramide to hydrate and to support skin barrier.
- Sacran* – creates a veil of moisture to keep the skin soft and to support the absorption of other active ingredients.
NEEDLE LIFT SIGNATURE BLEND
- Golden Needle Complex – micro-spicules containing 24K gold colloid, five botanical extracts plus two newly added active ingredients, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate (Fermented Collagen and Hexacarboxymethyl Dipeptide-12 to help hydrate, plump, tighten, firm, and protect the skin from exterior stressors.
- 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid (300% increase)** – provides long-lasting, penetrative hydration.
- 3 Types of Collagen (300% increase)** - helps skin appear softer and plumper.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Micro-spicules are one of the latest innovation in skincare - a microscopic needle-like structure derived from sea sponges. Micro-spicules provide a gentle microneedling effect and assist the delivery of active ingredients deeper into the skin. Once the spicules reaches the epidermal layer of the skin, the active ingredients will then be released for maximum efficacy to help plump, tighten and firm the skin.
*Aphanothece Sacrum Polysaccharides
**compared to the rest of the products
SIZE: 25 g / 0.8 oz
Full Ingredient List
Why are needles (micro-spicules) good for skin?
The ‘needles’ will create micro-channels in the skin to allow for active ingredients to penetrate deeper, mimicking the effects of a gentle microneedling treatment. These micro channels stimulate both cellular regeneration and collagen and elastin production and allow for improved absorption of Medi Lift’s Golden Needle Complex – a signature blend of 24K Gold Colloid, five plant-based actives, and other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, and collagen. Once the spicules reach the epidermal layer of the skin, the active ingredients are released for maximum efficacy.
Will the micro-spicules remain in skin?
No, the micro-spicules/needles will naturally shed with your dead skin cells after 72 hours.
How does it feel?
You may experience a tingling sensation or redness which is normal as the spicules absorb. Your skin will go back to normal after a few minutes. Rinse with cold or lukewarm water if conditions persist or worsen.
When is the best time to use it?
Every morning and night after toners and serums.
Are all products in the Needle Lift Daily Care Collection safe for pregnant women?
We recommend pregnant women consult their doctor for medical advice before using any products.
Are there any existing clinical studies or consumer panel findings?
We have completed a small consumer test on 14 women, after 4 weeks, and an in-vitro study of how the spicules deliver ingredients better than products formulated without spicules.
If used during the day, should you avoid sun exposure?
There are no known risks of sun exposure when using our products.